jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How do you get comments on your hubs?

1. Michele Travis profile image69
    Michele Travisposted 6 years ago

How do you get comments on your hubs?

My last hub was "ways to get a job".  Only 16 views and no comments.  I put in on facebook reddit, forums, and shared it with followers.  So, how do I get comments?

2. Sherry Hewins profile image95
    Sherry Hewinsposted 6 years ago

Well, I'm no expert at this, but it seems like the basic problems is lack of page views. Maybe a more dynamic title would help.

3. bmukherjii profile image59
    bmukherjiiposted 6 years ago

I just try to write good hubs and post my comments on others hubs. This way I try to increase my hub's popularity, so that other hubbers visit my hubs and post their comments as well.

4. ustad profile image61
    ustadposted 5 years ago

great contents. thats unique to the reader, more useful and interesting.. write good contents and your friends on hubpages will come to comment your hubs and make sure you also engage with your frinds.

5. profile image0
    timmathisenposted 5 years ago

I try to write hubs that are off other folks' radars and comment on hubs -- similar to what bmukherjii does.

I also try to write hubs with a human element in them.

Adding your own perspective gives readers a way to connect with what you've written. The reader feels he/she knows a little about you and has a slight connection to you and is not necessarily afraid to comment.

For instance, your piece could add some personal bits about how you got a job, what worked, what didn't work, etc., rather than list dry facts.