jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

double forum entries

1. kwalters profile image55
    kwaltersposted 7 years ago

I posted a forum topic on Hubber's Hangout.  Can I post a similar here?

2. Pearldiver profile image86
    Pearldiverposted 7 years ago

Why Clutter?

If you wish to bring your topic and attention back.... make a new post in the last one!

If those present don't consider it worthy of response, it will fade back to where it current sits.

3. Paradise7 profile image82
    Paradise7posted 7 years ago

Maybe you're getting a little too anxious.  Just breathe.  Let it go, do something else, don't think about it, and the answer you're looking for will come to you.

Follow a shadow, it flies you.
    Should you flee it,
    It will pursue.

Sometimes the way we get what we most want is by not pressing too hard.

1. kwalters profile image55
      kwaltersposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Thanks Paradise, again.  You defended me the other time.  I'm not so much anxious as trying to learn the niches and covies in this place of Hubville.  You're familiar with the post.  If an artist would more likely see it here, so be it.  If artists hang in the hangout, so be that.  I have limited time, so I'm trying to place it best before I disappear.

1. Paradise7 profile image82
        Paradise7posted 7 years agoin reply to this

I liked that poem a lot, the Christmas poem about Rudeville, it was good...I'm trying to keep this up in the forum for a while, so maybe you can find your artist.

I think you will find your artist.  I'm not sure how.  Maybe not even on HubPages.  It'll happen because I have a strong feeling it's supposed to happen.  And it will be a very happy collaboration.

As far as the rules go, well, there's reasons for them, but you'd have to be hanging around for a while before you get the idea, and they all make sense.  I know you didn't intend anything wrong.

I'm a little naive myself on occasion. I'm still relatively new, only a couple of months.

4. Uninvited Writer profile image82
    Uninvited Writerposted 7 years ago

Hubpages admin does not appreciate double entries.

1. Pearldiver profile image86
      Pearldiverposted 7 years agoin reply to this

And Neither does the Tax Department lol

2. kwalters profile image55
      kwaltersposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Thanks UW, that's what I wanted to know.  I was already sent to the principal's office for an error, and didn't want another.  Besides, it is a pretty basic question that might teach others.

working