jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

How do you choose whom to follow on hubpages?

1. angied83 profile image78
    angied83posted 5 years ago

How do you choose whom to follow on hubpages?

2. Lyn.Stewart profile image70
    Lyn.Stewartposted 5 years ago

If someone writes a comment on one of my pages or follows me I will check them out and if they have hubs that interest me I will follow them.

When I hop hubs and find something that interests me I will follow that person as well.

angied83posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thanks, Lyn. I appreciate your response. I read some of your hubs as well. :-)

3. Dee42 profile image78
    Dee42posted 5 years ago

I will do the same, if they comment on one of my hubs I will check em' out. We are all fellow writers and we kinda have to support each other, be there for each other.   
         Now, I might not agree with them, but I like provoking and sometimes controversial subjects because we all are not the same, it gets passionate. I just love a debate.   
               And I look at people that have the same interests as I do.

Hi Dee, yes, it's a good idea to follow someone you don't agree with. Might learn a thing or two from them and vice versa. :-)

4. sarahdc profile image60
    sarahdcposted 5 years ago

I read various hubs and when I like the topics, content and style of writing of a particular hubber, I follow him/her.

Yes, I not only check the topic but also the style of writing! A good writer is much easier to follow than a not-so-good writer. :-)

working