Why does my newly published hub have a different webpage layout?

1. Burgeon profile image80
    Burgeonposted 5 years ago

Why does my newly published hub have a different webpage layout?

I wonder why my newly published hub has a different webpage layout ? There is no profile picture and basic information on the right side and also no hub score following the title etc. It looks good though. Is this a new webpage layout ? How come my other hub still has the profile and score etc? Thank you.

2. Debby Bruck profile image71
    Debby Bruckposted 5 years ago

Dear Burgeon. I have written an extensive Hubpages about the strange new layouts and many new structural features on the community network. I titled it: Strange Bizarre Unusual HP Behavior, which Inspired the writing of a poem on changing forms.

Basically, if you have written and selected a particular category, ie. recipes, then the right hand column will just show a watermarked grey background; other pages will just be white; while technology will be blue with a circuitry watermark.

In addition, the photo of the author may not be shown in the right hand column, while the author's name will be directly under the title of the HP in the center column. Numerous other tweaks can be see and helpful links on my Hubpages article.

I hope this is helpful because it shows a number of images that demonstrate some of the new layouts. Blessings, Debby

3. Brinafr3sh profile image79
    Brinafr3shposted 5 years ago

Hi, this is a good question, I've been wondering the same thing for week now. I also have about 3 or 4 hubs that have a different layout, as you've mentioned.