jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What is the criteria for hubs that are included in the hub hop feature?

1. Crystal Tatum profile image88
    Crystal Tatumposted 5 years ago

What is the criteria for hubs that are included in the hub hop feature?

Does it have to do with the score of the hub or date published? I've noticed at times that while hub hopping through maybe 20 or 30 hubs, I'll come upon the same  hub two to three times. Just curious if anyone knows how this feature works.

2. relache profile image90
    relacheposted 5 years ago

The hopper features the most recently published hubs on the entire site, influenced somewhat by what topics you follow, if I remember correctly.

3. nochance profile image93
    nochanceposted 5 years ago

Whenever I hub hop I only see stuff that's been published within the last couple hours, thus if there haven't been that many new hubs published at that particular time I get a lot of repeats.

I feel like the hopper is designed to weed out substandard hubs right away. I always see a lot that have extremely poor English, are overly promotional, or are obviously copied.

That being said I also find a lot of really great hubs too, especially poetry since I'm not going to go out of my way to look for it on the site.

4. Loi-Renee profile image80
    Loi-Reneeposted 5 years ago

Hubs that are included in the hub hop feature are hubs that have been published in the last 24 hours.

working