What changes have taken place on HubPages in the last few months?

1. Tracy Lynn Conway profile image95
    Tracy Lynn Conwayposted 5 years ago

What changes have taken place on HubPages in the last few months?

I have been so busy moving that I haven't had time to spend here on HubPages. I have noticed so many changes and I was wondering if someone could fill me in on what is new.

2. ktrapp profile image97
    ktrappposted 5 years ago

I missed most of March myself, but there have been a lot of changes in the last few months. For example...

1) There are now some special recipe capsules which not only help with formatting, but will make it so the recipe hub is viewed as a recipe by google if the ratings capsule is used.

2) A lot going on with video - you can add your own, convert hubs to video hubs etc.

3) HubPages is testing out some new layouts in the food & cooking, technology, and fashion & beauty topic categories. A lot of feedback has been received in the forums about these changes.

4) A new profile page layout is set to roll out sometime this summer.

5) You can leave comments to answers and I think maybe even earn somehow from questions you've asked but I am not completely sure about this or how it works or if that is exactly correct.

6) The slideshow has changed for photos on hubs. You no longer can disable it either.

7) There is a cooking/recipe contest coming up for June

That's what I can think of off the top of my head. You should check out the HP blog. Be sure to click on April and March (under "archives" on the right too). http://blog.hubpages.com/

Glad to see you back and hope your move went smoothly.

3. MickS profile image71
    MickSposted 5 years ago

Abysmal ones.  I tink the old engineering principle needs applying - If it ain't broke, don't fix it .  I think there is a touch of boys and toys here, changing things for the sake of changing.