Is it possible to create an Amazon affiliate link that will add multiple items t

1. skear profile image96
    skearposted 5 years ago

Is it possible to create an Amazon affiliate link that will add multiple items to a shopping cart?

I'd like to place an Amazon affiliate link on my blog which would automatically add multiple different items to a shopping cart.  Is it possible to do this, or something similar?

2. Greekgeek profile image96
    Greekgeekposted 5 years ago

You can't create an affiliate link that adds items to other people's shopping carts.

All you can do is send them to Amazon so that they can decide whether they want to buy the product you're recommending.

However, any Amazon products they buy during that shopping session will be credited to you, so you can get multiple commissions from that single link.

3. Howard S. profile image89
    Howard S.posted 5 years ago

@Greekgeek's reply is correct for a HubPages account, which hosts hubs (stand-alone articles) rather than blog posts (which usually follow some sort of common thread). @skear asks about "my blog." If that's really what you mean, instead of HubPages, then, yes you can do it if you have a cart on your blog--or if your blog is part of your e-commerce site that has a cart.

Closed to reply

working