jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Why isn't my article rated at 100?

1. discovery2020 profile image86
    discovery2020posted 5 years ago

Why isn't my article rated at 100?

There are currently 1,730 articles on Golf on Hubpages.  If you click on "HOT", one of my articles is number one.  If you click on "BEST", my article is number five.  So, why doesn't it have a score of 100?  What does it take?  It only has a score of 89.

2. the girls profile image81
    the girlsposted 5 years ago

Hi discovery2020! I haven't reached your pinnacle in hubpages. "Best" usually has a high hub score in the category. "Hot" means people are currently reading it. Regarding the hubscore, it has a logarithm which they say it's complex. Your score of 89 is pretty good to me:-)

discovery2020posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for your comments.  Wish someone from corporate would explain how scores are earned.  If not from being the hottest and one of the best then what on earth is it.  Thanks for stopping by.

3. Uninvited Writer profile image84
    Uninvited Writerposted 5 years ago

Only one of my articles has ever reached 100. The score really is not important anyway.

discovery2020posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Now, that is an answer I can learn from.  With your personal 100 score and your comment of only having one hub reach 100, I understand the dilemma and can appreciate what to expect in the future.  Thanks for stopping by UW.

working