jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

Google asked me to implement ad code,what does it mean?

1. uzma shaheen profile image80
    uzma shaheenposted 5 years ago

Google asked me to implement ad code,what does it mean?

I applied for google adsense account and received their reply.they have completed the partial review and asked "You must implement your ad code so we can complete the review process." what does it mean? how to implement it?what should I do now? please help me.

2. joanveronica profile image85
    joanveronicaposted 5 years ago

The message you received is not for Hubbers supported by Hubpages, but for independent websites. I wrote to "Team" and the answer I received is that there seems to be a glitch between Hubpages and Google Adsense. "Team" has already sent a mail about this to Google, but I was warned that the reply would take possibly a couple of weeks. In the meantime, we just WAIT. "Team" also pointed out that our Adsense codes are already on our respective home pages, and Google has access to them, that seems to be what is not working. There are several other Hubbers in this same situation, so we must try to be calm about it! I hope this is useful?

1. uzma shaheen profile image80
      uzma shaheenposted 5 years agoin reply to this

joanveronica thank you very much for this helpful answer.

2. Omnivium profile image78
      Omniviumposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I seem to have the same problem. Is there still a glitch, or did you get approved yet?

working