jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Out of all your hubs, which ones have the most views?

1. Janellegems profile image68
    Janellegemsposted 5 years ago

Out of all your hubs, which ones have the most views?

You can include titles.  My most viewed hub is 10 Professional Athletes with a Fashion Line.

2. profile image0
    Jade0215posted 5 years ago

My most viewed hub so far is "I'd Rather Die Poor" but there are a few others of mine that are barely trailing behind

3. Modern Lady profile image71
    Modern Ladyposted 5 years ago

Many hubbers are reluctant of answering this for fear of people stealing their hub topics and thus making the keywords more competitive (or worse--stealing the articles themselves).

I will say that my most successful hubs have been the ones on very specific, targeted topics.  A few of my cosmetics hubs do very well (the more popular the product, the better it does) and some hubs on seemingly random topics do very well (because the keywords are very, very specific and there is little competition for them.) 

Use Google's keyword tool to check out topic ideas before you spend the time to write the hub.  This will give you an idea of how often topics are searched and how competitive keywords are.

1. Janellegems profile image68
      Janellegemsposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I appreciate your input on this.  thanks for letting me know about hubbers fearing others stealing hub topics.

Closed to reply

working