jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Do I have to enable Google Adsense manually on my hubs?

1. HowRadical profile image61
    HowRadicalposted 5 years ago

Do I have to enable Google Adsense manually on my hubs?

I have linked my Google Adsense account to my hubpages, and on the accounts page it says its enabled. However, when I look at my account in the google adsense website it has stuff like "Ad Units" in the "My ads" section, do I have to manually put in every single hub I make into these ad units by copying and pasting the URL's?

or does hubpages automatically do it for me.

2. ashish04joshi profile image72
    ashish04joshiposted 5 years ago

Your AdSense is active....That's geat...you don't have to do anything now!

Just keep working hard and let Google and Hubpages manage your finances for you.

To see how ads are placed on your hubs...log out of your account and then visit your hubs.

You'll see ads are automatically placed on all of your hubs.

IMPORTANT: Don't click on your Ads...Just Don't.

Good luck...

3. Donald Carroll profile image61
    Donald Carrollposted 5 years ago

I don't think so - I recently signed up, and within HibPages I connected my existing Google Adsense account with my HubPages.com account and began seeing ads on all my hubs almost immediately!

4. sweetie1 profile image69
    sweetie1posted 5 years ago

No I have never had to put any adsense manually on my hubs. Infact there is no way you can put adsense on your hub manually. Just make sure you have allowed hubpages from your adsense account to fully show here. Yes as suggested to you before do check if your hubs show adsense but then those ads can be placed by hubpages too so I dont think that way you can be 100% sure.