jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Publishing a hub

1. neeleshkulkarni profile image42
    neeleshkulkarniposted 5 years ago

Publishing a hub

i have sent a hub for publishing on the 29th june.It has neither been rejected nor accepted.What could be the reason and what do I do about it?

2. profile image0
    Jade0215posted 5 years ago

Your hubs don't get rejected or accepted, they're immediately published when you press the button. Did you save it unpublished as a draft because that might be the reason. Go back and edit it then you should see at the top a button to publish.

1. neeleshkulkarni profile image42
      neeleshkulkarniposted 5 years agoin reply to this

thanks fr the interest Jade but I HAVE had my hubs rejected thrice for either being too personal or as per the stock answer "substandard" and none explained why so categorized nor made suggestions.similarly this one has been in limbo for 4 days now

2. profile image0
      Jade0215posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Oh, not quite sure what to do in that case then, I haven't had that happen. Maybe rewrite them differently to where they aren't too personal? Not sure. Hopefully someone will comment with an idea though!

3. neeleshkulkarni profile image42
    neeleshkulkarniposted 5 years ago

all poetry is personal is it not, as is most humor, if you are only laughing at yourself.This is also very difficult to classify as it is a subjective decision taken by a computer.( a new term)many others have faced this problem of random deletions and no one knows the solution.In the case of that particular hub of mine I just substituted a lot of I do or i said  in the hub with 'one does./said this or one does/said that and it got published.Maybe they wer cpuntng the number of references to 'I".,lol
    the end of the story though is that the poem"the mirth of my girth"was finally published yesterday.

1. dianacharles profile image72
      dianacharlesposted 5 years agoin reply to this

This is strange Neelesh, since I published a hub a week ago and there was no problem. There has been no problem for any of my hubs. I think you should write to the Gods at HP and find out why.

working