jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (11 posts)

What time of the day do you normally publish your Hubs?

1. Cardia profile image94
    Cardiaposted 5 years ago

What time of the day do you normally publish your Hubs?

Do you publish them at night or during the daytime? I published most of mine at night, however, I'm beginning to start putting them up during the daytime too.
    What about you guys?

2. Rochelle Frank profile image96
    Rochelle Frankposted 5 years ago

When I finish a hub, I usually look it over a few times-- sometimes a day or two later, and publish it when I think I am done.  I don't publish at any certain time of day or night.
    Do you find that it makes a difference?  We have people here from all over the world and all of them have varying schedules, so are you trying to hit a certain time zone?

1. Cardia profile image94
      Cardiaposted 5 years agoin reply to this

To be honest, it's not so much targeting a time zone - it has more to do with how my schedule is. I normally get free time in the evenings, and that's often when I start my Hubs, so I often end up publishing them at night.

3. M. T. Dremer profile image94
    M. T. Dremerposted 5 years ago

I usually publish in the early afternoon (between 2:00 and 4:00). Every time I post a hub it has been edited from a few days before and, since my wife and I work the night shifts, that's the earliest I get up and get going. Also, since I work in public service, I tend to publish hubs when there is a lull in traffic.

4. profile image0
    i4uposted 5 years ago

This is an interesting question.
    I kind of try to be active and go on about publishing hubs whenever I get a little time from the daily schedule. Nowadays there's some free time and I hope it turns out well for writing and doing a great in here.
    Unless there's not much time, I prefer night too. The writing becomes easy as there comes up a good mood with which thoughts and phrases plot good.
    Day time becomes a necessity at times but when time approves of my availability then that part of the day is not strange too.

5. Sherry Hewins profile image96
    Sherry Hewinsposted 5 years ago

I publish them any time of the day or night, whenever I think they're ready.

1. Rochelle Frank profile image96
      Rochelle Frankposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I think that is what I was trying to say, too.

6. BlissfulWriter profile image70
    BlissfulWriterposted 5 years ago

I usually publish my Hubs usually in the evenings.

7. kittyjj profile image72
    kittyjjposted 5 years ago

I publish my hubs whenever I think they're good enough to be published.  So I don't care whether it is during the day or late at night.  But since my mind can focus more at night when it is quiet, most of my hubs are published at night or early in the morning like 2 or 3 o'clock.

8. pals002 profile image61
    pals002posted 5 years ago

I usually will edit a my hubs a few times before I got it published. Therefore I may write the hub during the day but place it in the draft mode until I am satisfied with it. The time when I got it published will depend when I am satisfied with my hub.

9. gonce007 profile image57
    gonce007posted 5 years ago

Mostly i used to publish my hub between 1.00 to 2.00 PM.At that time mostly my hubs get reviews in very short time.

working