jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Are you satisfied with hub pages?

1. devisree profile image69
    devisreeposted 5 years ago

Are you satisfied with hub pages?

When you joined hub pages  ,there may be dreams of improving financial position. Now how is your position

2. yougotme profile image89
    yougotmeposted 5 years ago

I'm still dreaming. But I know I'm getting there little by little.

So far, for my four-month stay here in Hubpages, I'm getting small but slightly increasing earnings. I believe that in time, this will substantial rise up.

We must all hope for the best, and continue enjoying writing. Because, one day we will just be surprise how far we've come.

3. pagesvoice profile image85
    pagesvoiceposted 5 years ago

Perhaps my motivation for joining HubPages was different from others. A site I was writing on and one I thoroughly enjoyed, unexpectedly shut down. By networking with other writer friends I was directed to become active here on HubPages. My motivation has never been about earnings. Instead, I write for the pure joy of putting together a string of words that play on emotions and opinions. Furthermore, by weeding through Hubs written by others I am afforded an opportunity to read some really excellent stories.

4. Sherry Hewins profile image98
    Sherry Hewinsposted 5 years ago

That's kind of a hard question. I appreciate the platform HubPages has given me. I enjoy it, but as far as making a practical contribution to my income, it hasn't happened. It's not a surprise to me, I read enough about HubPages before I started to know that for people who make income from it, it takes a lot of time and hard work. My expectations for income from it were realistic. It's growing at a snail's pace.

5. courtyB3 profile image77
    courtyB3posted 5 years ago

I joined recently to create articles to help those moving to my husbands base become aware of the area and increase morale for the base. If I can earn a little money at the same time then great. Google has just recently partially approved my adsense so I have yet to earn anything but I'm curious at the opportunity, though it won't stop me from writing articles should I not earn anything.

6. Eric Mulford profile image61
    Eric Mulfordposted 5 years ago

I just recently found hub pages. I really don't know why it took so long. I've been around for a while. I love the site. The tools make writing easy and the opportunities are great. The community keeps me on my toes. The exchange of ideas and the requirement to put those ideas into words is a skill that can't be ignored. The financial rewards are always a secondary thing. Money follows good activity.

working