jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How to get 1000 views in one day? Any specific topic or simple strategy for new

1. Ruchi Urvashi profile image73
    Ruchi Urvashiposted 5 years ago

How to get 1000 views in one day? Any specific topic or simple strategy for new writers?

2. myownlife profile image38
    myownlifeposted 5 years ago

I personally don't think if it is feasible, but you access internet whole the day publishing different most wanted hubs somehow you might do better but really not sure about it.

3. Ddraigcoch profile image80
    Ddraigcochposted 5 years ago

Write 100 hubs and then take a look at your Stats. You can check which hubs bring in most organic traffic and with what keywords they are coming in from.
    When you know what keywords are bringing in your traffic, rinse and repeat and write more around those keywords.
    If you gain 300 a day with 100 hubs, then logic tells you to increase your 100 hubs to 300-400 hubs to gain 1000 a day.
    I hope this helps, it is advise I was given a while back by one of the higher performers in this line of work.

4. BeautyAndTheRest profile image68
    BeautyAndTheRestposted 5 years ago

It is hard to get 1000 organic views with a general topic. If your topic is viral, you can try promoting it on various social networking sites -facebook,twitter,digg etc and get 1k views.
    But simply with organic traffic is quite difficult

5. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 5 years ago

Getting 1000 views in one day is quite possible, in fact there are writers on this site who get more than that.  But how that's done is going to vary from writer to writer. 

Some writers will find they can create a single quality Hub which can draw that much traffic.  For others, that much traffic might come from the combined attraction of several Hubs.  And for other site members, it might take them dozens or hundreds of Hubs to achieve those levels.

It's going to vary with writing skill, chosen topic, audience interest and more.

working