jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Can I apply for AdSense with my hubs?

1. knowl profile image59
    knowlposted 5 years ago

Can I apply for AdSense with my hubs?

I'm planning on applying for AdSense soon, but I think I need to show them some good quality content, should I write some good hubs and then use my profile page for applying? Or use my own blog? I hear so much about accounts not being approved that I want to make sure the content they see is very good quality, and honeslty my blog is not that good. Should I write some great hubs and apply for AdSense then? How many hubs do I need? Or maybe not use Hubpages?

2. Omnivium profile image77
    Omniviumposted 5 years ago

It seems like it is easier for people to get accepted for adsense with their own website. I applied for adsense with hubpages 9 days ago and Google still did not review my account. I'm no expert, but it seems like it takes a while to get accepted with hubpages.

3. David Morrison profile image76
    David Morrisonposted 5 years ago

The main thing adsense looks for is a lot of words in your writing. I once wrote 4 paragraphs of writing and they didnt accept it, but when I copied and pasted my paragraphs one after the other they accepted me.

4. Melch-i-zedek profile image66
    Melch-i-zedekposted 5 years ago

I can't say anything regarding your blog without seeing it, but if you are going to apply with HubPages articles, a minimum of 10 Hubs is a must. Each should be at least 500 words. Anything less than that and you are wasting your time.

5. lburmaster profile image84
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

You can and should use any webpages you write on once you are accepted. Until then, you can just use some good hubs you wrote. Adsense replied yes to me in a week and my hubs were worse a year ago, which is when I joined Adsense. Use the Hubpages Ad program though, pays better than Adsense.

6. LindaSmith1 profile image60
    LindaSmith1posted 5 years ago

You need to check the google adsense rules for those outside of the USA. There is one rule regarding having a blog, a site, or member of hub pages for at least 6 months.  You should have approximately 15 well written hubs that contain valuable content.  Otherwise, unless you already have an adsense account that is connected to a blog, or website, they will deny you.

7. Doodlehead profile image79
    Doodleheadposted 5 years ago

I got approved before I used Hubpages.   It was for a website I no longer have.  All they cared about was that I would have a topic that someone would want to read.  The website was of a business nature so I think that helped.   But it was a very unsophisticated site and they approved me for adsense.

Closed to reply

working