jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Will I get the money made prior to the Google adsense approval?

1. Adept2012 profile image76
    Adept2012posted 5 years ago

Will I get the money made prior to the Google adsense approval?

if I am unable to get  Google adsense on time, am I going to eventually get the money earned through the advert hubpages place on my hub when my Google adsense account is approved. This is because some people have to wait for six months before their Google Adsense account can be approved.

2. WryLilt profile image93
    WryLiltposted 5 years ago

No. Currently the advertisements shown on your hubs are 100% earning for the Hubpages site.

Your adverts don't exist as yet, so there is no way for them to make you money. On the plus side, most people don't earn more than a few dollars in the first six months, so chances are once you do get approved you'll get some some money right away.

3. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 5 years ago

You only get earnings from the time your accounts are approved and active.  Until then any monies earned by your Hubs will all be credited to HubPages.

4. tussin profile image60
    tussinposted 5 years ago

Sorry, but no. That's why many people get an Adsense account through Blogger first.  You're much more likely to be quickly approved for an account if you set up a Blogger/Blogspot blog and make at least 10 posts since Google owns both Adsense and Blogger.  Then when you start with Hubpages or any other revenue sharing site you won't forgo the earnings.

It's also easier to get an Amazon associates account using your blog as your main website.

working