jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

Is there a decent HP app for (Android) smart phones?

1. VeronicaFarkas profile image83
    VeronicaFarkasposted 5 years ago

Is there a decent HP app for (Android) smart phones?

I found one that loaded very slowly, got mixed reviews, and wasn't very user friendly.

2. derek gulbranson profile image79
    derek gulbransonposted 5 years ago

No, there isn't and Android app. You are correct on all counts. smile

From a "return on investment" viewpoint, it's hard for HubPages to justify the resources that would be required to develop a decent Android app.

But in case we ever do find the resources, what are some examples of things you'd like to do with the app?

1. Lwelch profile image94
      Lwelchposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I love it that you guys are jumping in on HP questions!

2. DDS profile image83
      DDSposted 5 years agoin reply to this

umm...log in?

3. VeronicaFarkas profile image83
      VeronicaFarkasposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Lol DDS. Yes, first thing that I'd hope to be able to do is log in. I'd also hope to be able to get notifications as I do on social networking sites (maybe not ALL notifications, but the basics), check stats, hub hop, and comment. smile

4. derek gulbranson profile image79
      derek gulbransonposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for the feedback. Well, the existing iOS app actually does do all of those things. You can log in and get your notifications, check stats, hub hop. Not sure if you can comment. It definitely could be improved, but it has the basic functionalit

3. Lwelch profile image94
    Lwelchposted 5 years ago

No, iPhone has one.  It doesn't do much though. 

I keep hoping for some iPad ones that let us edit.  Now all I can do is comment, read, and see stats.  Wouldn't it be lovely to build pages on the go?

working