jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Links to your other hubs

1. profile image0
    redwhiskeypeteposted 5 years ago

Links to your other hubs

Is there an easy way to import links to other relevant hubs of yours into a new hub? I write on many topics and its messy to find my other relevant hubs in the edit link section of new hubs.

2. profile image0
    Lynn S. Murphyposted 5 years ago

If you go to my account and to the left groups - you can lump your hubs in groups. For example: I have some under "scrapbooking", some under a broader "travel" etc. When you create a new hub to right in the same box as you do your summary, tag words, etc.  you can add that hub to a group already established. Then when you publish your hub - at the bottom of your hub will be Your grouped hubs will be in their own boxes with links. I hope that makes sense.

1. profile image0
      redwhiskeypeteposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Hi Lynn thanks for your reply. I read the same thing but I have grouped my hobs together but there is NOT any listings at the bottom of my hub. I don't know what I'm missing. Thanks.

2. profile image0
      Lynn S. Murphyposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Hmmm...Not ALL of them will appear - One each will appear in the two boxes - like you see below under discover more answers. They'll look like that. Other than adding the new hub under the Summary section there's nothing else you need to do.

3. Krysanthe profile image94
    Krysantheposted 5 years ago

I've had troubles getting that feature to work several times.  I actually find it easier to just go directly to the the url of the hub I'm wanting to link in my hub and doing a simple copy and paste of it into the link (paperclip) button.

working