jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

I lost 40% of my daily views in the last 2 days. Anyone else?

1. Man from Modesto profile image82
    Man from Modestoposted 5 years ago

I lost 40% of my daily views in the last 2 days. Anyone else?

(Sept. 29, 2012) the view count on almost all my videos plummeted. Anyone else experiencing the same? It's been like this for 2 days, and getting worse.

2. Ddraigcoch profile image82
    Ddraigcochposted 5 years ago

Hubpages did go down for a while yesterday. Not being able to load the site would have meant no visitors.

1. scoop profile image85
      scoopposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Yea but many other sites have reported a drop in traffic, and that was as of yesterday, when Google unleashed their latest algorithm update hmm Maybe a coincidence? I think the drop in traffic is due to the changes that Google has made.

3. scoop profile image85
    scoopposted 5 years ago

As many hubbers know traffic to many hubs have dropped drastically. Many people are saying it is due to an outage and issues on Hubpages' end. This may be part of the reason why traffic has dropped by a lot to many hubs. However, it is worth to note... read more

4. DrMark1961 profile image99
    DrMark1961posted 5 years ago

I have lost about 40% also. It has only been a few days so I am hoping it was just from Hubpages being offline. I know that when I search and find a site offline, I tend not to go back to that site for a while.
    Maybe it will be back to normal in a few days.

5. MarleneB profile image98
    MarleneBposted 5 years ago

Yes. Mine went down, too. It was a little bit disheartening. For a while I was jumping up and down because my traffic was climbing at a steady pace, then all of a sudden it went down. I'm going to stay positive and hope things get back to normal soon.

6. Man from Modesto profile image82
    Man from Modestoposted 5 years ago

I did note the site offline the other day. I'm not sure how long it was unavailable. It that is the only problem, then everything should be corrected by Monday. Weekend traffic is usually slower for me. I think that must be true for the entire Internet.

Thanks for all your input!

working