jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

Help to signing off from Google Adsense

1. facegirl1 profile image60
    facegirl1posted 5 years ago

Help to signing off from Google Adsense

Can I get on with hubbing without having to go through Google Adsense set up?  I mean, it is just mind bugging to have to be going through all these different affiliates.  Google Adsense is the ONE.  Come on now, I'm trying to sign up and get this over with and continue hubbing, but with all these external affiliates including Mr. Google Adsense is giving me a hard time.  After this, I can imagine what my email is gonna look like.  Thank God my fingers is not cringed.Is there an easier way to get around Google Adsense and enjoy life?  I enjoy Hubpages, but signing up, oh man, is a challenge.

2. profile image0
    Garifaliaposted 5 years ago

You can but you won't be earning a penny. I signed up for the AdSense but it's been stuck for ever. I got a note from TeamHubpages that it's up to Google to process it. Signing up and hubbing you can but with no earnings. That's my case.

1. facegirl1 profile image60
      facegirl1posted 5 years agoin reply to this

thanks for the advice.  Guess what, I am still battling with Adsense with all these issues about accessing web page, source codes, etc.   Unbelievably, I am still battling with Google Adsense.  HOw did you get thru to Adsense?  HELP!!!HELP!!! HELP!!!

2. profile image0
      Garifaliaposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Never could. When I tried to apply for AdSense,in the process was stopped,telling me I had to apply through Hubpages. I wrote forever to TeamHubpages and after a long time was told its up to Google. My problem may be I'm in EU but they should know.

working