The lost 'Keyword' button

1. Hunbbel Meer profile image87
    Hunbbel Meerposted 5 years ago

The lost 'Keyword' button

I have been away from Hubpages for quite a long time. However, now, when I came back and started to edit my hubs, I couldn't find the 'keyword' button anymore. The keyword button, that I am talking about, used to be in the stats tab for any hub. It used to show the exact keywords that people were using to find your hub in the search engines.

Is there any place where I can find that button? Moreover, kindly also me know of its alternative, if any.

P.S: No, I am unable to find the required information by using Google Analytics.

2. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 5 years ago

The button you are looking for (I think) is the "Suggest links" button at the top of the page on your Hubs after you have published them. You cannot see this button unless the Hub is published.

3. Rob Winters profile image86
    Rob Wintersposted 5 years ago

Keyword data is no longer showing up in the stats section of hubs.Data stopped showing up here a couple of weeks ago (or so).I'm not sure why this is the case and am hoping its temporary but it appears to be the case for everyone.

If you go to one of your hubs and hit the stats button then hit the search tab and scroll down you'll see "Search terms data is not currently available"  written under Search Term Sources.Welcome back btw :-)