jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What do you do to improve the performance of each hub? Does your technique perf

1. gregoriom profile image76
    gregoriomposted 5 years ago

What do you do to improve the performance  of each hub? Does your technique perfectly work?

2. profile image54
    mcxniftycallsposted 5 years ago

1.A good keyword research before writing article
    2.Find a long tail keyword (a sentence of about 6-10 words) having at least 300+ searches per month in Google.
    3.Make a attractive title using that long tail keyword with in.
    4.Write a original article of 600-800 words using my main and primary keywords within paragraphs and subtitles.
    It work for me great. Most of my articles get in google searches within a weak and in just a 2 months, I started getting 100+ visits a day from google searches alone. some of my hubs are already in 1st page of google search results. Best luck.

3. FatFreddysCat profile image98
    FatFreddysCatposted 5 years ago

Um... I just write a Hub and throw it out there. If it doesn't take off, then I write another one.

It may not be the most efficient system, but there are fewer headaches.

4. dailytop10 profile image88
    dailytop10posted 5 years ago

I share my hubs in related Facebook pages and include their link on relevant blog comments. It works. Before applying this technique, I barely make 100 views per day. Now it's up to an average of 600.

5. RolyRetro profile image84
    RolyRetroposted 5 years ago

I write in a narrow niche (classic video games) and make sure I tweet on a regular basis to my 1000+ twitter audience, all of whom are genuine follwers.  I also cross reference with links to my Wordpress site, and post updates on video game forums.

Works for me, and as the traffic is real rather than tricked into clicking, the visit length and page views per visit are great, with a low bounce rate.

I dont get many hubpage views, but I only engage with other users occasionally (like today!)