jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

How do I link my articles together?

1. melzetterberg profile image72
    melzetterbergposted 5 years ago

How do I link my articles together?

How do I link my articles together to make it easier for viewers to view other articles by me?

2. watergeek profile image96
    watergeekposted 5 years ago

Look at the "group" feature on your account. Look for a common thread between the articles you want to link, choose a group name, and save it. Then grab and move each hub you want to put in the group to the group name. Those hubs will be referenced at the bottom of each article in the same order  they show up in the group, i.e. the one before and the one after will be shown.

Once you have the group name, then when you write a new hub for that group, you can assign it to the group of your choice. Just click the "group" tab next to your summary tab and choose the group name you want from its dropdown menu.

melzetterbergposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thanks so much.

3. profile image0
    calculus-geometryposted 5 years ago

In addition to using the grouping feature, you can create a link list within each article  and link out to your other related articles.  I prefer to use the link capsule floated right with either a gray or blue background so it stands out.  You can use a heading like "Related Articles" or "What Others Are Reading."

Here's an example of an article where I have links to my related articles in both a capsule and "group" links at the bottom.

http://calculus-geometry.hubpages.com/h … Three-Dice

melzetterbergposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thanks!

working