jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

How to get on the First Page of google?

1. Dannytaylor02 profile image80
    Dannytaylor02posted 4 years ago

How to get on the First Page of google?

lets say that one of your hubs are on page 4 of google how would you go about improving it enough for it to rise up the ranking?

2. younghopes profile image76
    younghopesposted 4 years ago

interesting question, i am myself eager to know the answer hence following your question with great interest

3. peachpurple profile image83
    peachpurpleposted 4 years ago

Never had this chance. But how do i know that my hub is at which page rank in google? Do you type your hub title at google search or hub title and your username at google search?

1. Dannytaylor02 profile image80
      Dannytaylor02posted 4 years agoin reply to this

i type it by the title (used google keyword research to get the right one)
      i'm just trying to think of ways to get it higher
      To check your google rank you can do it manually or you can type into google "page rank checker" then type in your URL there

2. peachpurple profile image83
      peachpurpleposted 4 years agoin reply to this

thanks. I have checked mine. It is 3/10, is it bad?

4. critic thinking profile image69
    critic thinkingposted 4 years ago

Remember that google search depends on your current logged user, your search history on google, so, maybe for you your hub is on page 4 but for others is on another page, maybe on first.

Answering your question I think that a good way should be promoting it, if your hub is good enough probably will have more visits and then will increase in the google rank. Also depends on the search that you do as @peachpurple says.

working