jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

How do you make money on Hub Pages?

1. AngieG72180 profile image59
    AngieG72180posted 5 years ago

How do you make money on Hub Pages?

I'm new to HP and have been using Yahoo! Contributor Network for three weeks now.  After the first problem with my payments, I signed up for HP... But I can't understand the financial part.  Anyone have any advice?  I understand it involves ads, but I've seen there are so many delays in getting approved for the ads.  I can't decide if I want to use HP or YCN.

2. sharingknowledge profile image70
    sharingknowledgeposted 5 years ago

Having an approved Google Adsense account is the first step towards earning on Hubpages. All you need is to write some quality contents and then apply for an adsense account using hubpages. You can as well link your already existing adsense account if any so as to begin. Then you will be able to add the Hubpage Ad program in addition to joing affiliates like eBay and Amazon which all will help you to earn. Everything begins with an Adsense account. Good luck.

AngieG72180posted 5 years agoin reply to this

I greatly appreciate the advice!  smile

3. Mommymay profile image81
    Mommymayposted 5 years ago

Hello and welcome to hub pages! You can earn money a number of ways here. It took me about 10 hubs until I was approved for Google Adsense BUT I make just as much from the Ebay capsules on m hubs. You can add products that are specific to your hub and earn through clicks there and at Amazon--I haven't made anything from Amazon yet sad. So don't be discouraged yet that you don't have AdSense! Keep hubbing and use ebay- you will get the adsense soon!

AngieG72180posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thank you!  smile

2. profile image57
      waxiposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Thanks Now I need to learn how to make  an Adsense account or what ever the procedures ask .

working