jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

Do I need an operating Adsense account to benefit from the Hubpages Earning Prog

1. mahingepatrick profile image72
    mahingepatrickposted 4 years ago

Do I need an operating Adsense account to benefit from the Hubpages Earning Program?

I ask this coz I know how hard it is to get approved by adsense. what are the possibilities of getting adsense approval from Hubpages; are they any different than when running an own blog?

2. Spongy0llama profile image89
    Spongy0llamaposted 4 years ago

Yes, you will need an AdSense account. It is not difficult to obtain, it just takes patience. You need to establish your presence here. That means 10 to 20, or even more, high quality hubs (high quality means at least 700 words, superb grammar/diction, unique topics, and searchability). Basically, once a good number of your hubs show up in google search results (this takes time), then you can apply to benefit from the AdSense program. I've heard of this taking anywhere between 1 month to a couple years.

There's no use in getting hung up on getting AdSense approval right away. You'd barely make a cent a day without the hubs you need to get AdSense approval in the first place. Good luck!

mahingepatrickposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for this great answer.I thought that since Ads started appearing on my Hubs i would automatically make it to their program. Guess it doesn't work that way here.

2. Spongy0llama profile image89
      Spongy0llamaposted 4 years agoin reply to this

That's just part of the price you pay. Google and HubPages start earning off your work right away. It takes longer for you to get a cut. Don't feel sour though, it's still a pretty sweet deal considering we have to invest no money at all into this

3. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 4 years ago

Yes, you will need an adsense account to earn through Hubpages. Here is something that I think will be of great interest to you:

http://jthomp42.hubpages.com/hub/Google … acceptance

Thanks for that insightful answer. It is a great eye-opener. However, if Google starts displaying ads on my page in my first Hub shouldn't they approve me almost immediately.,

4. MoltenHound profile image60
    MoltenHoundposted 4 years ago

Yep! You sure need to! Although AdSense might be hard to get, once you get it, you will not regret! You can use it on your blog, YouTube and even your own website. BE patient and keep writing so that you can get accepted. I hope this helped you.

MoltenHound

Hey, this was such an inspiration at such a time when I was almost dismissing the whole Adsense thing as a fluke. Thanks again.

working