jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Has anyone made anything off the Amazon program? Or is it mainly through google

1. GameApathy profile image81
    GameApathyposted 5 years ago

Has anyone made anything off the Amazon program? Or is it mainly through google adsense?

2. duffsmom profile image61
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

I checked my Amazon account the other day and I have a whopping .41 so no, I am not making anything to speak of at Amazon, or Google.  Google won't let me into my account and they want to text message me some code and I don't have texting ability on my phone so the amount there is a mystery to me.

3. FatFreddysCat profile image99
    FatFreddysCatposted 5 years ago

I've sold a handful of things via Amazon, not enough to earn me a payout anytime soon, but enough to let me know that at least it's working properly. For a while I wasn't so sure about that.

4. M. T. Dremer profile image95
    M. T. Dremerposted 5 years ago

I use direct deposit on amazon so the payout is only $10. I think I've gotten three or four payouts since I started four years ago. So I've only made about $40 total from them. How I got any payouts is still kind of a mystery. All I know is that most of them seem to come from a single hub I wrote about making your own graphic novel. Almost every book sold is one about making graphic novels. I never would have guessed that one hub would be the source of all my amazon income.

working