jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

How often do you come in Hubpage?

1. PaoloJpm profile image83
    PaoloJpmposted 5 years ago

How often do you come in Hubpage?

First few days here in the community I already fell in love with it. Since, I may express and share all information that I know and people are kind and generous. So the question like me I always come who about you?

2. Anna Evanswood profile image75
    Anna Evanswoodposted 5 years ago

I go through stages, sometimes several times a day and then nothing for a month.... depends how busy I am!

PaoloJpmposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Oh,I see, We still needs to follow time schedules anyway. thanks for answering.

3. purnimamoh1982 profile image78
    purnimamoh1982posted 5 years ago

I often visit the site once a day. However, when I upload a hub, I usually come to the site multiple times to check if the hub is accepted or whether there is any issue related to my submission. Else, I check it everyday, read some hubs, comment if I feel like and that's the routine.

same goes here, and making new hubs influence me to come multiple times since,I always want to know the public's feedback.

4. sm825 profile image59
    sm825posted 5 years ago

It depends on how often I create a hub, or if I notice my views are decreasing I will start making a few more hubs. This will hopefully increase my total views again allowing me to possibly reach a payout every month.

I see, thanks for answering dude. I should do it as well for increase in views.

working