jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

amazon clicks, but no money?

1. megs78 profile image59
    megs78posted 8 years ago

This has probably been asked and answered, but i couldn't find it.  I am just wondering why I have clicks on my amazon ads, but no earnings?  is that normal?  do i have to have sales to get earnings?

2. KCC Big Country profile image88
    KCC Big Countryposted 8 years ago

With Amazon they have to buy something and I believe they have to buy it within 24 hours now.

1. megs78 profile image59
      megs78posted 8 years agoin reply to this

oh, ok.  thanks for answering!  I appreciate it.

3. relache profile image90
    relacheposted 8 years ago

With Amazon sales, if they don't buy it right in that session, you won't get credited for the sale.  It used to be 24 hours, but Amazon did away with that.  Also, Amazon doesn't track clicks for all link types.

And if the visitors doesn't actually buy, you won't see any cash, and if they do buy, you don't see it until the item ships.  And if it gets returned, you'll see the commission taken back.

4. KCC Big Country profile image88
    KCC Big Countryposted 8 years ago

Thanks Relache......I was hoping you'd come along and give her a definitive answer.

5. Len Cannon profile image91
    Len Cannonposted 8 years ago

Amazon has been really spotty money maker but I can always count on some type of return over Christmas.  I never had any real success with it until I went out of my way to make hubs devoted just to selling via Amazon.  It was very sucessful once it got to the time of year it was selling for (christmas).

working