jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

How to improve my HubScore?

1. gags3480 profile image70
    gags3480posted 4 years ago

How to improve my HubScore?

I am actively working on Hb from last 2-3 months. Still my Hubscore after reaching 82, again falls to 77. This has happened 5-6 times. While others whom I know are not quite active, but their Hubscore is always above 90. How?

2. peachpurple profile image83
    peachpurpleposted 4 years ago

The quality of the hubs. Maybe they had updated their old hubs. If you don;t write any new hubs , maybe once a few months, you will still be in high hubscore if your old hubs are quality, interesting hubs. Best way is revamp the old hubs. I have been active too and my hubscore keeps maintaining from 89 to 94, never more than that.

1. Deepak Chaturvedi profile image70
      Deepak Chaturvediposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Yes good advice.

2. gags3480 profile image70
      gags3480posted 4 years agoin reply to this

Got it peachpurple. Thx for the useful info.

3. ryanjhoe profile image61
    ryanjhoeposted 4 years ago

You already have many quality hubs from what I saw on your HubPages badge on your profile compare with the hubs you have so far. But, you follow too many people than the followers you have got. This ever happened to me as well when I follow too many people than having more followers. So, I stop doing that and focus on improving my HubPages and try to get notice by giving comments on other hubs, involve in Q&A and such and I notice now my Hubscore is increase again.  I Hope my experience can give you an overview.

1. Deepak Chaturvedi profile image70
      Deepak Chaturvediposted 4 years agoin reply to this

You are right.

2. gags3480 profile image70

I think I got my answer. Thx for the help.

4. Deepak Chaturvedi profile image70
    Deepak Chaturvediposted 4 years ago

Just make comments and questions-answers and other activities will helpful to improve the hubscore.Yes some are always in fixed position these are quality hubs.Their search results are good, subjects well chosen moreover they get much traffic than that  of  other simple one.

1. gags3480 profile image70

Thx for the feedback deepak.

working