I want to understand the correct way to utilize the album feature on my hubs.

1. Marsha Musselman1 profile image84
    Marsha Musselman1posted 4 years ago

I want to understand the correct way to utilize the album feature on my hubs.

Is there instructions here somewhere on how to utilize the album feature and still have stand-alone pictures on the same hub? Do I need to use different pictures in the album than what I have on the stand alone ones to make it work correctly? I've looked everywhere I can think of looking to find the answer. The pictures are my own.

2. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image99
    TIMETRAVELER2posted 4 years ago

Unfortunately, this feature on HP is not working properly and is not due to be fixed any time soon.

When you add a photo to a hub, it automatically is copied into the Photos section.  There you can label the photo.  These same photos appear when it comes time to choose from your stash when writing a new hub.

However, every time you choose the same photo, it duplicates itself in the Photos section, so it is important to go into that section often and eliminate the duplicates.

This is not easy to do, but since the photos cannot be pulled up in albums, for now it is the only way to eliminate excess photos.  They will show up in your sidebar, but you cannot delete them there...only in the photos section.

Hope this helps.  Good luck!

This

3. Marsha Musselman1 profile image84
    Marsha Musselman1posted 4 years ago

Thanks for the reply. I will remove the excess photos after work later today.

working