jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (11 posts)

What is your most successful hub?

1. jasonponic profile image96
    jasonponicposted 4 years ago

What is your most successful hub?

2. profile image0
    Ben Blackwellposted 4 years ago

So far, my most successful hub is one that is called "Bruce Lee's Philosophy of Jeet Kune Do."  I measure that based on the amount of traffic and it's quality.  It has earned more traffic than any of my other hubs and I consider it to be one of my best anyway.

However, that may change.  I am starting to branch out by writing poems and short stories, and they are doing very well and much better than I expected.

3. peeples profile image93
    peeplesposted 4 years ago

Success in money - Getting Paid to Be a Foster Parent - State by State Guide
    Success in comments - 10 Questions for Christians
    Success in feedback - Moving Forward After Incest

For me the success I get at HP comes in many forms. It's just as enjoyable to have a hub receive over 300 legit comments as it is to get a hub that does awesome with google.

4. chef-de-jour profile image96
    chef-de-jourposted 4 years ago

I tend to go for creative hubs, reviews and recipes. By far my most successful traffic wise is 10 Bird Poems which has had 6,000 + views.

5. Angie Martin profile image74
    Angie Martinposted 4 years ago

The dos and don'ts of zombie apocalypse planning: part one. It's not just important to have a plan, but to have the perfect plan!

6. blueheron profile image96
    blueheronposted 4 years ago

My two highest traffic hubs: How to Cure Warts, Moles, and Skin Tags with Castor Oil, and Cure Plantar Warts with Oil of Thyme.

7. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 4 years ago

My most successful hub is "What Makes a Woman Good in Bed?"
    It was written almost 3 years ago and just about every week it still gets the most views!

1. blueheron profile image96
      blueheronposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I think you're onto something with this! Next up: 5 Most Common Sexual Fetishes. If I don't beat you to it.

2. peeples profile image93
      peeplesposted 4 years agoin reply to this

They'll delete it! I already tried one on foot fetishes a couple years ago. Kept it tasteful and made it a "how to" understand your husband's fetish type of thing and they still ended up deleting it. They're no fun! It had great views in those months

8. Sri T profile image79
    Sri Tposted 4 years ago

My most successful hub is: Zen Emptiness is Enlightenment. It has attracted thousands of people from all over the world. I believe it is because people desire freedom. Most people don't realize that the suffering and hurts that they experience daily are totally unnecessary. This hub has the power to instantly liberate anybody, even if they are not Buddhist. It only requires a change in understanding. Peace and bliss is available at every moment. I was happy to share the information.

9. Mrs Jil Manning profile image81
    Mrs Jil Manningposted 4 years ago

A hub I wrote in answer to a question about how often you should colour your hair!  It was selected as a Rising Star by the hub community, and still represents over half of my total views!  The same thing has happened on my youtube channel, where one hair product review has over half my total viewing figures.  Who would have thought it?

working