jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Why doesn't my first hub show up on my page?

1. Lauragowens profile image85
    Lauragowensposted 4 years ago

Why doesn't my first hub show up on my page?

I posted my first hub yesterday and submitted it for review. Today I can't find the hub on my page?

2. mintinfo profile image75
    mintinfoposted 4 years ago

Your hub has to be featured for it to appear on your profile page. In "my account" section where your hub/hubs are listed look on the headings for "featured", it is the one to the far right. You will see either a black circle with an "H" in the middle, a circle half filled in, or an empty circle.

The full black circle means your hub is featured and will appear on your profile.

The half filled in circle means your hub needs improvement. You can follow the suggestions and guidelines that the moderators provide so that you can improve the hub and resubmit it for review.

If there is an empty white circle that means that the hub is substandard and needs considerable revision. In all cases you may still revise it and eventually get it featured.

Lauragowensposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Thank you smile I hate to sound slow, but I checked my account page and  none of the above status circles are there. I submitted the hub and it showed it went through for review. I assume that until someone reviews it, it's floating somewhere?

3. profile image0
    sheilamyersposted 4 years ago

In the same area mentioned by mintinfo, there may also be two gray arrows. If that's the case, the hub is still under review. All hubs can still be read by other people if you post the link at a social network or another website. Once it gets featured, then it will be listed under the categories at HP.

Lauragowensposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Thanks, no gray arrows either. I have an eery feeling that my article isn't entered into the system. I did show that it went through for review, but nothing on my account page to indicate that it ever existed. Yikes sad

working