jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

I want to sign up for eBay, but there is no "get started" button. Help!

1. misslong123 profile image86
    misslong123posted 4 years ago

I want to sign up for eBay, but there is no "get started" button. Help!

I tried following the steps in the Help section, but it says just to hit "get started" to enroll in the eBay program, but I don't have any button next to my eBay settings.

2. Borsia profile image45
    Borsiaposted 4 years ago

Look in the top bar for the "sign in" button then register.
    If you want to sell on Ebay you will need to set up a PayPal account as well.
    They have a live help that can walk you through your first listings which aren't difficult but the interface is REALLY clunky and annoying.
    Once you have done it a bit they get easier.
    Don't forget to set a reserve if you are selling anything with a high value. If you don't and the auction doesn't get any traction you will still be expected to honor the highest bidder.
    Likewise be sure to run a search under "completed listings" in the "advanced" search to see what your item has sold for in the past.
    Good luck

1. misslong123 profile image86
      misslong123posted 4 years agoin reply to this

I'm not sure I understand. I'm looking at my Hubpage account page where my earnings settings are. The other programs say "configure" next to them and eBay should say "get started" but there is no button next to eBay to sign up. Thanks.

2. Borsia profile image45
      Borsiaposted 4 years agoin reply to this

When you go to the "sign in" it will offer to create a new account / register.
      I don't know of any "getting started" section.

working