jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (10 posts)

How much time usually take for you to create a quality hub ?

1. icv profile image68
    icvposted 4 years ago

How much time usually take for you to create a quality hub ?

2. Mahfoudh Muhammed profile image59
    Mahfoudh Muhammedposted 4 years ago

Well, in most cases, you know, most of the time.. eternity and beyond.

1. icv profile image68
      icvposted 4 years agoin reply to this

yes, some long hubs take more time ....  thanks for answering

3. rohanfelix profile image92
    rohanfelixposted 4 years ago

It takes me about 4-5 hours to create a proper hub... That's only the time for typing, organizing capsules and picking images... Feeling motivated to create a hub is another thing altogether.... that is rare...

1. icv profile image68

First of all I am very happy to say that, you are a great author. I went through your profile before few days back. appreciable writings !! anyway thanks for answering.

2. rohanfelix profile image92
      rohanfelixposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Most welcome!

4. FatFreddysCat profile image99
    FatFreddysCatposted 4 years ago

It depends on how much "prep time" I have beforehand. Sometimes I've got almost an entire Hub written in my head (or down on paper in the form of chicken-scratch outline notes) before I ever sit down at the computer. Other times I have an idea, but not much else, so I just start typing and see what comes out.

I've had Hubs that took an hour or less to come together, and others that I've agonized over for days at a time.

1. icv profile image68

Ok   Thanks for answering

5. teaches12345 profile image94
    teaches12345posted 4 years ago

It depends upon the topic and how much research goes with it.  Some days I can do it within a few hours but others it takes almost a whole day.  It helps to have your ideas, material, research organized prior to writing.

1. icv profile image68

yes. when i want to publish a poem, it take around 1 to 2 hour. but other topics take around 1 day........thanks for answering

working