jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Who has had success with Amazon capsules? Can you share any tips? Especially peo

1. CarolynEmerick profile image93
    CarolynEmerickposted 4 years ago

Who has had success with Amazon capsules? Can you share any tips? Especially people who link books.

HP recommends scattering Amazon capsules throughout the article and near relevant information, and not placing a bunch next to each other... But, I have seen some people disregard this and add a list of up to 10 books relating to their topic at the end of their hub.

My hubs are mostly on history and mythology, so I link to books that relate to my subjects not any other products.  I am trying a few different things with placement and how many to add.

Does anyone have a successful technique they use and have good luck with?

2. MoonByTheSea profile image91
    MoonByTheSeaposted 4 years ago

I've had the most success when the product is very relevant and connected to the reason the person visited the hub. For example, I've had the most success with products for ASL (American Sign Language) learning, like flashcards and dictionaries, in my hubs about where people can study sign language in their city. They want to learn ASL and they see a useful product in the hub. I know others have had similar success with product-related hubs on things like "how to groom yourself" and so forth, with hubs with those products. Good luck!

CarolynEmerickposted 4 years agoin reply to this

hmm, the only thing is I don't write anything remotely product related other than books. I will have to have a think on this one. Thanks very much for your input :-)

2. MoonByTheSea profile image91
      MoonByTheSeaposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Looks like you write a lot about history and mythology. How about some interesting-looking books related to the topics of your hubs?

3. profile image0
    pochinukposted 4 years ago

Hello Carolyn,
       I am a new hubber; however, I found this capsule useful.  If there is a text that I am familiar with; a good read I have referred to often, one that is in my Kindle library, or a hard copy that I have passed along to someone else as a suggested read and it "fits" with my hub- I enter it as part of my article.  I do not use the Amazon capsule for earnings even though I am signed up for the program.
    Hope this note is helpful,
    Christine

CarolynEmerickposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Hi Pochinuk, thanks for your answer. Yes, I use them almost like interest points also to enhance a hub along with images.  But, I'm hoping to generate income with them also.

working