Any way to reach 500 views per week on your hubs?

1. Cardia profile image95
    Cardiaposted 3 years ago

Any way to reach 500 views per week on your hubs?

My hubs reach about 150-250 views per week. If possible I'd like to increase this to 400-500 views a week. Is there any way that I can get more views for my hubs? I share them on twitter and Pinterest as well as Yahoo! Answers with relevant questions. What are some other ways that I can help gain more traffic?

2. DrMark1961 profile image100
    DrMark1961posted 3 years ago

Any way to reach 500 views per WEEK?
    Claro que sim.
    With the number of hubs you have, and the time that you have been on this site, you should be seeing at least that many views per day.
    If you need to learn more about driving traffic, read http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/123438 Also, look up SEO. There is a good hub by Writer Fox to explain how to use it to increase traffic.
    Also, although your hubs are good I think you need a lot more of them. When Google sees a decent number of hubs to a subdomain they are more likely to drive traffic to it, that is, place it higher in the SERPs. (Do you study in São Paulo? There are Americans arriving there that need to know how to get around, find taxis, etc. Write hubs that will help those people and the traffic will follow.)
    The Pinterest and YA traffic is nice but social media is not usually enough. Do a lot more work with SEO so that the search engines will drive traffic to your hubs.
    Boa sorte

3. peachpurple profile image82
    peachpurpleposted 3 years ago

with 30 hubs, i don't think so. I wrote 90+ hubs for 3 years now. I get 120 per day views, so 500 views per week is easy for me. Better bucker up on your hubs.

working