jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

Whats this with the stats not changing for a week already.I think hubpages is a

1. mio cid profile image46
    mio cidposted 3 years ago

Whats this with the stats not changing for a week already.I think hubpages is a bout to go belly up

2. easylearningweb profile image91
    easylearningwebposted 3 years ago

I think a lot of us have been noticing this. And articles I have read from other hubbers who researched this say it seems that the changes in the Google search engine and Panda have directly affected our traffic. I think we should hang in there and I'm comparing it to how stocks rise and decline.

Also keep in mind that there are all those articles that they are migrating over from Squidoo. So I think there are a lot of reasons and factors.

I'm hoping in the new year that things improve and maybe the Hubpages team can post an article about new strategies that we could use to boost your traffic. Let's hope!

1. mio cid profile image46
      mio cidposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Im not worried about my traffic which is always the same,but what is discouraging is the state of disarray  Hubpages seems to have fallen into.

2. Perspycacious profile image81
      Perspycaciousposted 3 years agoin reply to this

The earnings are still posting, so just treat previous views versus earnings and you will know how many views you had.  That's reliable.  Views on individual Hubs is still lacking.  For example, I have a Hub with a number of comments and zero views.

3. mio cid profile image46
      mio cidposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for the comment P.always appreciate your input.

4. easylearningweb profile image91
      easylearningwebposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Like Perspy said, I too have hubs that have comments but 0 views, that's strange, wonder what's up with that?

3. Baby-Boomer-58 profile image88
    Baby-Boomer-58posted 3 years ago

I had a broken window for more than a week and my house didn't fall down.

So the stats are not updating ... but how does that indicate hp is about to go belly up? The earnings are still updating. I'd be concerned if traffic stats were updating but everyone's earnings said nil - but that's not the case.

4. Matthew Meyer profile image76
    Matthew Meyerposted 3 years ago

There is a known issue affecting stats at this time.
    We will post any updates here.
    http://hubpages.com/forum/post/2678965

working