jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

Can I post my hub links on hubpages?

1. worldsoccer profile image59
    worldsoccerposted 3 years ago

Can I post my hub links on hubpages?

while answering any question or replying on forums or suppose someone has a hub almost like mine, Is it okay if I give my hub link there?

2. Diana Lee profile image83
    Diana Leeposted 3 years ago

It is encouraged to make a hub from your answer. If you have already wrote a hub that answers the question, then yes, you should post your link to it.

worldsoccerposted 3 years agoin reply to this

My hub is based on soccer, there hasn't really anything which will answer any question, suppose someone has a hub "top 10 best players of all time," if i comment on there like saying, i liked it and leave my hub link here? how about that?

2. Diana Lee profile image83
      Diana Leeposted 3 years agoin reply to this

I wouldn't leave it on a hub comment. You can link it to other hubs you have up if they have related topics.

3. worldsoccer profile image59

Hm Diana, okay thanks for the help

3. easylearningweb profile image90
    easylearningwebposted 3 years ago

If a hub is related, about a similar topic,  then typically you can link it from another related hub.

The hub owner wouldn't mind it? Because you know the topic is same and I am just creating a backlink.

4. FatFreddysCat profile image98
    FatFreddysCatposted 3 years ago

Putting links to your own stuff in comments on other people's Hubs could be seen as spamming, and self promotion in the forums is a violation of the rules. .

Yeah, thanks I will keep it in mind.

working