My Hubs not pass to QAP, and I post it to hubs-forums, I want to remove it but h

1. Kunkell Pamisa profile image59
    Kunkell Pamisaposted 2 years ago

My Hubs not pass to QAP, and I post it to hubs-forums, I want to remove it but how?! how to remove?

2. RachaelLefler profile image95
    RachaelLeflerposted 2 years ago

Under your name (between 'Notifications' and 'Start a Hub'), go to "My Account". Click on that to see a list of all your hubs. Click on the hub you wish to delete. It will open and at the top you should see a bar with three buttons, "edit", "stats", and "delete". Click delete. You will have 24 hours in which you can change your mind, after which, the article will be deleted.
    To avoid this in the first place, here's some things passing hubs should have:
    * Good spelling, grammar, punctuation, correct capitalization, etc.
    * Enough words. While you write, hubages usually gives suggestions about how long you should write.
    * Readability. It should be easy to understand, and entertaining/interesting to read.
    * Capusles besides just text. Adding videos, polls, ratings, etc. is a good way to boost your hub's score. Also be sure to use lots of photos. If you don't have any photos, they will pair your text with a boring default photo, which isn't good.
    Hope this helps. If you meant how to remove something from the forums, I'm not sure about that.

1. Kunkell Pamisa profile image59
      Kunkell Pamisaposted 2 years agoin reply to this

i mean in the forums.. how can i remove my post in the forum?

working