jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

How do I follow my own hub when a comment is made?

1. Faith Reaper profile image89
    Faith Reaperposted 23 months ago

How do I follow my own hub when a comment is made?

It seems I am not receiving any email notifications on my latest hub.  I checked my notifications under my account and they all say "Always" ...and I am receiving notifications on all of my other hubs.  So, how do I follow this particular hub of mine to see email notifications when someone comments?  Otherwise, I will just have to keep going under my account statistics and click on comments.  I just can't remember how to do it.  Thank you for your help.

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/12915732_f260.jpg

2. tsadjatko profile image60
    tsadjatkoposted 23 months ago

This has happened to me and I don't know why. I thought it might happen if I have the webpage open on my browser but that's not always the case. Try clicking on the follow button on your hubpage. which anyone can do and see if you start getting notices..

Faith Reaperposted 23 months agoin reply to this

Oh, okay, I will try that.  Thank you, TSAD.

3. sallybea profile image98
    sallybeaposted 23 months ago

Looks like you are doing everything right.   I checked the learning page and it says:-

You can go to My Account > Profile > Account Settings to configure your email preferences. Make sure to check 'allow HubPages to contact you' in order to receive regular emails from HubPages, including the Newsletter.

Use the "always" setting for messages you want to make sure you receive.

It may be a bug as I think I saw someone else was having the same problem.

Thank you, Sally!  Yes, I have checked all of that, so it may very well be a bug.  I don't see the "follow" on my hub, as TSAD suggested?

2. tsadjatko profile image60
      tsadjatkoposted 23 months agoin reply to this

It should be right above the comment section on the right, if it says unfollow then you should be getting notices. Maybe try clicking it and re-clicking it if it says unfollow.

3. Faith Reaper profile image89

Thanks agaj n, TSAD. I will look again. I may have inadvertently click it and unfollowed at some point?

working