Why some posts perform great when they are first published and then lose their r

1. HimBisht profile image60
    HimBishtposted 12 months ago

Why some posts perform great when they are first published and then lose their rank after 3 days?

Why some post perform great when they are first published and then suddenly lose their rank after 2-3 days. Since last 2 months, I am facing this problem with my posts.
    Posts vanish from the first 10 pages of google search after 2 days. What can be the reason?

2. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image97
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 12 months ago

There could be several reasons, but first of all, for as long as I can remember, Google LOVES LOVES LOVES brand new content about this thing and that thing, meaning everything.

I don't know what you write about, but sometimes it can take a year or more for an article about anything to get a proper ranking in Google search results.

Now, if you write about topics which have a high number of persons competing with you on the subjects, that would easily explain why something gets good results initially, then falls off.

In any event, you should be patient, and in time you will see exactly what sort of things are working for you, and what sorts are not.

working