There are several ways you could monetize your article.
* Write copy that is well trafficked and receive a steady stream of ad revenue.
* Write copy that has less traffic but is optimized for a high paying key search term, generating good ad income as well.
* Use the article to promote the sale of an item and receive a commission for the sales, such as Amazon capsules.
* Use the article to promote the product or a service, and you're paid by THAT group for the sales because they are tracking your referrals.
* Use your article to promote your business or service, and it ends up advertising your own business.
by Maryam Nasrullah2 weeks ago
So, this is the third time HP has snipped Amazon from my hubs. Every time one of my Hubs is edited by HubPages to add to a network site they snip any Amazon capsules on the Hub. The Amazon capsule is always extremely...
by Belle O'Hara5 years ago
For my first hub I asked my mom if it would be alright for me to do a review of her book. She agreed and I wrote one up. I intended to post a link from my hub to her book on amazon, however, upon further reading I read...
by Jorge5 weeks ago
Hello,I took into account suggestions to improve my article and edited it accordingly, also the traffic is growing (two red triangles). In spite of this, the score dropped from 50 to 49 and it is not published.How do...
by Catherine Giordano3 months ago
I understand the rationale for removing amazon capsules. I'm very careful not to include amazon capsules unless they are 100% relevant, and I can provide a personal opinion. I rarely do more than one per hub.HP is not...
by Catherine Giordano2 years ago
I was totally dismayed to learn that Ad-Blocking software is used by 41% of people. (The statistic appeared in "The Week" magazine.) That reduces impressions. We get 60% of views, but only 59% of those views...
by Natalie Frank8 weeks ago
I have an article on Artist Communities in National Parks. It is the same quality as other hubs on similar topics but wasn't featured. I edited, nothing, then added a list of the 50 some odd programs and it was...
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.