jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (10 posts)

naturopathy & urinotherapy

1. arakkathara profile image57
    arakkatharaposted 7 years ago

all the creatures are following nature. only man thinks against it.

1. profile image0
      Pani Midnyte Odinposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Are you talking about the practice of drinking your own urine to promote your own personal health?

Hm... You know, I don't think I'm gonna do that, but hey, if a jellyfish ever stings you, I'll gladly find a dog to pee on you big_smile

2. profile image0
      china manposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I believe that there is much more out there than we already know so I don't think you are pissing in the wind with this. Urine contains a concoction of chemicals so anything is possible.

I actually wanted to say that putting up a pic, presumably of yourself, pointing a gun is not going to win you friends. If I were you I would change it to one of those nice cooking ones, or one that shows your interesting face.

2. profile image60
    (Q)posted 7 years ago

Is that a gun in your hand or are you taking a urinotherapy sample?

3. arakkathara profile image57
    arakkatharaposted 7 years ago

urinotherapy is an effective treatment for skin diseces.,like cancer, stomach ulcers,cinacitis etc. thanks to your curiocity

1. earnestshub profile image89
      earnestshubposted 7 years ago in reply to this

You don't believe in the tooth fairy too do you? lol I had cancer, but not one of the doctors peed on me! smile

1. profile image0

lol lol lol

2. profile image0
        mtsi1098posted 7 years ago in reply to this

the tooth fairy does not exist?  What's next - no easter bunny smile

1. profile image0

big_smile At least tell us Bugs Bunny is real, earnest! lol

2. profile image60
      (Q)posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Yes, I'm sure scientists the world over are pouring millions into urine research, although there isn't a shred of evidence to support it thus far.

In fact, when the next natural disaster occurs, we'll all just pee in a barrel and send that over as "relief."

working