jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

dame edna on the view and on broadway...

1. salt profile image74
    saltposted 7 years ago

check out my hub on dame edna if you want to see what she is all about. She was created of befriended by Barry Humphries, and is very similar to a woman who was the major of moony ponds, a suburb in melbourne.. if you ever find the photo of the majoy dame edna has a remarkable resemblance to, ... you will immediately understand and see her in a slightly different light. I would have to add here, that dame edna is an amazingh healer. I cannot say otherwise. So if dame edna ever visits you psychically, you will understand and be blessed, by a great humor, with wit and empathy.

1. Faybe Bay profile image74
      Faybe Bayposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Where is the hub on Dame Edna? Is it an older one?

2. salt profile image74
    saltposted 7 years ago

Its not my newest...but she is our national icon.. other than kylie, and I think well, come to think of it,.. dame edna comes way before Kylie.

3. theirishobserver. profile image61
    theirishobserver.posted 7 years ago

And what about Jason Donovan smile Icon smile or Alf on neighbours smile

4. salt profile image74
    saltposted 7 years ago

I havent watched neighbours well, not for a very long time and jason, ... well, I wish him well, but I dont think he could ever live up to dame edna.

5. theirishobserver. profile image61
    theirishobserver.posted 7 years ago

We love Dame Edna here in Ireland - she/he has not been on our TV for some time - was a regular guest on Johnathan Ross show (British TV) great fun smile

6. salt profile image74
    saltposted 7 years ago

wow youve got lots of hupposts for someone who has been at it for 2 months... how do you do it?

working