jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Accuracy of Google keyword tool

1. Spacey Gracey profile image61
    Spacey Graceyposted 7 years ago

So what are your thoughts on how accurate the Google Keyword tool is in terms of number of monthly searches. I ask because I'm a bit sceptical. And Market Samurai pulls data from Google, so does that make them as reliable as each other?

2. Richieb799 profile image59
    Richieb799posted 7 years ago

I asked a question about this earlier for traffic on a particular webpage of mine, I guess nothing is set in stone, especially if mine is an event which is being built up to in 2 months, traffic will hopefully be rising all the time

3. thooghun profile image81
    thooghunposted 7 years ago

I personally use Micro Niche Finder and set all my search results to "exact" long-tail keywords, and have found the results to be relatively accurate (assuming you make it to the "top 3")

4. Misha profile image72
    Mishaposted 7 years ago

In my experience usually it is more or less accurate, though there are some outliers for sure. It's the name of the game smile

5. Spacey Gracey profile image61

OK thanks guys. I just have a hunch that some of the good stuff stays hidden.

6. Flightkeeper profile image72
    Flightkeeperposted 7 years ago

That's where the work is, trying to find the undiscovered lucrative search terms.

7. Spacey Gracey profile image61

But naively I have been searching for it in the keyword tool - now I am starting to do it a bit more creatively.

working