jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (11 posts)

I am a prolific writer, especially when I am arguing/informing... but

1. Sullen91 profile image79
    Sullen91posted 7 years ago

What exactly are internet surfers interested in actually learning about? I am not referring to a cute improvisation on a recipe, but I am hinting at solid prose that explains an established phenomenon/mechanism or perhaps maybe, opinion pieces that allow reasonable latitude for self-expression.

Am I wasting my time, making hubs that are not readable? Which topic might be suitable to more intensive writing, and which also holds the attention of our archetypal, impatient person?

1. bsscorpio8 profile image60
      bsscorpio8posted 7 years agoin reply to this

Make the most uninteresting subject interesting, be creative.

2. bsscorpio8 profile image60

Expound on what a prolific writer you are.

2. lrohner profile image83
    lrohnerposted 7 years ago

Sullen--The answer lies in keyword research. Use tools like Google AdWord's Keyword tool, WordTracker, et.al. to find out what people are searching for. The information is all there--you just have to find it. smile

Sullen91posted 7 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for answering. I gathered that I might have to dig dirt on what ordinary people find relevant. It's going to take the man in me not to make an article about the vacuous search terms that probably consistently dominate the rankings.

3. Pearldiver profile image81
    Pearldiverposted 7 years ago

Internet Surfers run with trends.

Today for example... the most searched question is:

"What exactly are internet surfers interested in actually learning about?"

Have you spoken to the man with the crystal balls? hmm

Sullen91posted 7 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for answering. I can appreciate sarcasm, and I actually enjoy a well considered, sardonic reply. Sadly, that cannot describe your post.

4. Pearldiver profile image81

Oh Believe Me.... I'm a Kiwi Mate... That was merely my accent getting in your way! I wasn't being Sarcastic in any respect! smile

Clearly you have a relatively good grasp of your English... How sad that you have presented yourself here in an effort to demonstrate how vigorously you move your grasp when feeling insecure or challenged hmm  roll

- Now that's getting warmer. big_smile

BTW: Sarcasm is a Kiwi's Natural Bodily Response to the Allergy of Stupidity!

I just love the way you have detached yourself from 'Ordinary People' Have you considered that that is exactly your problem? hmm

Have another incredibly boring and uplifting day with your multiple choice attachments lol

1. bsscorpio8 profile image60

You truly are my mate!!!! You cut like a knife!!! Or is it knoif?

5. Pearldiver profile image81

This OP has by his own choice put himself in a position where 'Ordinary People' have the opportunity to peruse his work and critique it objectively, within the Extreme Hub Rackover. I have done that.

He is not interested in what senior hubbers or others have to say in an effort to help him... he is merely looking for ego stroking.. sad

I believe his attitude is his problem... that's what I'm saying hmm

working