jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

Adding a photo in forum comment

1. Kimberly Bunch profile image59
    Kimberly Bunchposted 7 years ago

How do you add a photo in the forum column if you want to add  a picture of something or someone referring to the discussion at hand?

Sometimes I see that someone has wrote something and then there is a picture below the paragraph. How can I do that too???

smile Thanks for any and all help!

1. camlo profile image84
      camloposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Just follow the instructions on 'Formatting Tips', right here below the box where I am presently writing this message.

2. camlo profile image84
    camloposted 7 years ago

http://s3.hubimg.com/u/2102590_f260.jpg

But I have to take the images from the Web, as far as I know ...

1. Kimberly Bunch profile image59
      Kimberly Bunchposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Thanks Camlo, you are a big help.

3. profile image0
    amorea13posted 7 years ago

Camlo - your comment helped so here's another one - you're obviously the man who knows!

Is there ever a problem about just downloading any picture from the web without copywrite? Do I need copywrite? There are so many pics in the hubs and I aint got one which makes my hubs look starkers!I don't want to go out and take my own - I've only got a kodak!

Cheers!

1. Haunty profile image80
      Hauntyposted 7 years agoin reply to this

To use someone else's work you need permission from the owner. But you can use Creative Commons or stock imagery instead.

4. camlo profile image84
    camloposted 7 years ago

I've used photos taken with my mobile phone ...
    But no, I'm not an expert by any means, I just knew how to upload a photo on a Forum Thread. And there have been a number of threads on which photos you can legally use and which you can't. On all accounts, if you use a photo from a site like Flickr, you should attribute it to that site, possibly also to the photographer.
    There are others here who know much more about this, so I hope one comes along to tell you smile

5. camlo profile image84
    camloposted 7 years ago

working