jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Day 2: Hanging in - need some feedback on my work

1. featurex profile image59
    featurexposted 7 years ago

Hi there,

started the challange an just uploaded my third hub.

Would love to get some feedback - cause I'm not shure I'm going down the right road.

Lucia

2. WryLilt profile image88
    WryLiltposted 7 years ago

You'll be amazed at some of the things you learn by the end of the 30 day challenge - I was after my first one!

Had a quick look and your hubs are well set out and neat. You might be able to increase the word count a bit... 500+ words is good and google will really notice if there's 1000+ words.

Just keep at it and try various topics and styles - the thirty day challenge is also about learning.

Read some of the great hubs by other hubbers such as Marisa Wright, Darkside, Misha, Mark Knowles and so on.

featurexposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Hi WryLilt,

thanks for the feedback. I will increse the wordcount a little on the my future hubs.

Trying different topics at the moment to see which one fits me most. Is it better to fucos on one specific topic later on?

Lucia

1. WryLilt profile image88
        WryLiltposted 7 years ago in reply to this

If you find a good niche that gets lots of traffic, stick with it. Otherwise keep trying new things - don't put all your eggs in one basket!

featurexposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Ok sounds like a good way of doing it smile

just finished hub #4

3. starme77 profile image88
    starme77posted 7 years ago

I started the challenge - but well.......life took over and I only got 2 done - so good for all of you who are making it - I will start again soon and hope to get to at least 4 or 5 before I blow it LOL

4. featurex profile image59
    featurexposted 7 years ago

That's the hardest part for me too at the moment.

To keep it going - but every hub view and comment help me

working